You are here
- The information provided on this web-site has been compiled for your convenience. Austal Limited and its related bodies corporate, affiliates and their directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns (together, the Company) makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- The Company will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from your use of this website.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and the Company is not responsible for the information contained on those websites.
- The Company does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Professional advice should be sought before making any investment;
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraphs 2 and 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
- All copyright in this website remains the sole and exclusive property of the Company. Users of this website are granted a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. Reproduction or alteration of this website for any purpose other than your personal use is not permitted without the Company’s prior express written consent.
- The Company may make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
- Austal Limited’s share price is obtained from the Australian Securities Exchange and is delayed by 20 minutes or more. Users of this website are advised to contact the Australian Securities Exchange for the latest share price.